Monday 27 March 2017

Pandan Bread Loaf

I'm always happy to bake for people when i have time. Please don't get the wrong idea that i am very free ya. I still hold a full time job, teach my kids spelling, chinese spelling, show n tell, prepare meals, house work. Full time working mum plus full time house wife. How did i do that? i'm amazed too.. LOL. Guess i learnt it from my mum. 

Thanks mummy! Because you taught me breakfast is the most important, now i am making sure Jays eat well. Because you nagged at my writings, now i am doing the same to Jays. haha! Yes, now i know why you kept erasing my chinese words, untidy --> erase! erase until page torn, you mend it. hahaha, i will never forget how you thought me my chinese spelling until 2am in K2. hehe. (but i won't let jays sleep that late la..) 

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment