Monday 13 March 2017

Milk Bread Loaf

Freshly baked milk bread for my bread monsters.
It's March holiday, but sadly i only took leave on 17 March. #woesofworkingmum .

dinner was mee sua, i can never get the same taste as my parents' mee sua. not sure what was missing though.

then while hubby does the washing up, i played with jays on "copy after me drawing"

actually we played tic tac toe too. bcuz kids' attention span quite short, i had to think fast what to play next. so i got the kids to choose a topic. and they picked "fruits". i made them brainstorm on the types of fruits they know. of cuz i spell it out and taught them how to pronounce it as much as i can. i got jaymie to draw out the each fruits, all i can say she draws well =) haha then the evil me, made her learn all the 5 fruits on the board. it was all visual and spelling out. discount abit without writing out. she learnt all 5 words and got all right! 

I've learnt to pace out and take a step back. All kids learn at different pace, we can't be always comparing. Hubby and my motto for Jays is "let them enjoy their childhood". As for letting Jays play outdoor, bcuz we both are working and hence we have limitation. Nevertheless, we as parents try out best to bring Jays out to play over the weekends.


Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment