Thursday 30 March 2017

18cm Pandan Chiffon (WITHOUT steam bake)

A colleague from another department ordered this. Thanks Mr Goh!
The struggles i have in making chiffons due to the naughty oven. haha. Hubby told me this pandan chiffon looks fine, yes it is definitely ok with right texture. Personally i prefer naked looking chiffon. I must admit, chiffons really require tender loving care. Due to the nature of the cake, it is considered an above intermediate level of baking comparing to bread loaf. =)

Anyhow, i really appreciate family and friends who supported my mini bakery. #mrstanthebakingmama started in December 2015, specially for my late dad who passed away on 30 March 2016. Of cuz, it was also my passion in baking, and now cooking. (perhaps i have a little of my parents and grandparents who cook well) ps. i have a chef grand-dad oh. hehe

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment