Sunday 4 September 2016

Marble Butter Cake



Very eventful weekend with Jays.
Woke up at 8am to prepare everything from washing to laundry to sweeping to mopping to boiling water etc. It feels great to do so many things early morning. =) Shortly, i made milk for Jays then gave them bread, we then headed out for movie! It's their second time watching a movie. (I was feeling a little sad when i went to exchange the movie voucher to ticket,.. 6months ago's today i met my late dad the last time even chatted with him though he was abit unwell... he then  passed away on 30 March 2016 in the hospital. That time was Jays first time watching movie - Kungfu Pandan 3)

Anyway, we watched "The Secret Life of Pets"
it was a morning 10.20am show. i'm glad Jays enjoyed =)

we headed to town to walk walk shop shop till about 3pm..

as promised, bread making session for Jays. (I enjoyed myself totally as much as Jays do! not forgetting hubby) 

Erm, those rounder shapes were done by myself.. hahah! The weird shapes were done by Jays. hehehe

end product!


Dinner by 7.30pm, i'm so happy that we are having more home cooked food. I feel healthier and in fact i lost abit of weight even without exercising. We bought this hot plate from Metro at $13 only! I know my late dad always wanted one, i will get one for mum to try. It was my first try in making hot plate tofu. I still got to work on how to deep dry the damn tofu.. hahaha.. The above hot plate tofu is far cry from my parents'... I will work on it again, anything for Jays..

while were were having dinner, something was baking in the oven.. Yes, you heard me,.. I simply love multitasking. I'm one person who doesn't like to waste time. =p (of cuz there are times when i am super tired and feel lazy =X) 

  Yes, it's Marble Butter Cake. Thank you Diana Gale for the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment