Saturday 17 September 2016

Happy Birthday to my BFF Bud Ris

Happy Birthday to my BFF, Charis aka Bud Ris. A bubbly girl whom i met in S.G.T with a packet of 50cents Lemon Barley. Hehe.

Her birthday is actually on 24 Sep, i had to bake earlier just in case i have no time to bake a day before and whenever i rush, the chiffon tends to fail.. So, play safe, i thought i better bake it today.





Instead of the usual ombre, i decided to do something different :) sorry my layering still not straight. I super love Susanne's bakes.. the above cake is based on 18cm rainbow cake recipe. You may want to give it a try by clicking on the right side of my page, look for rainbow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18 Sep 2016 - a surprise meet up arranged with her hubby, Jimmy to meet at Suntec City. I'm glad that it was well received and feedback of the cake taste was good :)

my love, my bff my bud ris my everything. she is the one, the one who i dun meet often and yet we are always on the same frequency. This is real friendship. 



At night she sent me the cut out of the cake. 




No comments:

Post a Comment