Tuesday 1 November 2016

Prawn Mee

woke up around the usual work time to send my son to take school bus and headed off to market.

so excited with my collected shells over the weekends and not forgetting Dianna who donated some to me. =) started boiling the soup since 8am.

while waiting for soup to boil, i pluck the bean sprouts. (it's really boring plucking it) heheh

1hr into boiling. my whole house smell like prawn noodle shop =p

ingredients in my prawn mee. 
egg, prawn, lean meet, pork rib, bean sprout and kangkong

the kids ate the same portion as me except theirs without kangkong. 
it's a great sense of satisfaction seeing my kids whack the whole bowl of prawn mee. *love*

closer look of my prawn mee

this bowl is for hubby. much more ingredients and bigger bowl =)


No comments:

Post a Comment