Tuesday 16 August 2016

Purple Ombre Chiffon Cake (Happy Birthday to Dianna and Ayla)

I was home by 6pm cuz hubby fetched me along with Jays. Then started to prep the ingredients for cooking the Teo Family kind of Mee Sua (learnt from my late dad). It is damn yummy i tell you, except mine is way simpler than his. His has more more ingredients.. i short cut abit.. hehe

Ok, so i decided to bake a Purple Ombre chiffon cake for a dear friend. She is none other than Dianna, my mentor who guided me from baking to cooking to many other things. This cake is specially bake for her and her daughter, Ayla who will be turning 6 on 19 August 2016. I know both loves purple and hence the purple ombre.

It has been ages since i last baked a chiffon cake and was a Pandan Chiffon Cake.
Here is my humble little cake. The recipe is from Susanne's Rainbow Chiffon.



No comments:

Post a Comment