Wednesday 24 August 2016

Butter Sugar Bread Loaf

Today i went on strike, did not cook dinner. Haha! But, i never fail to bake a fresh loaf of bread for Jays. Whenever i prepare food for jays, reminds me of my school days even till date my mum makes sure i have breadfast! She never fail to prepare breakfast for we kids (my bros and myself and my late daddy).

Can you imagine, a working mum and yet have time to cook, prep food, iron clothes (she makes sure we wear ironed clothings), clean house and etc. She's a wonder woman! She's my idol, i always ask myself she is so much older and yet can do so much for the family, maybe i should try to do it too. And seeing my kids enjoying my food and bakes is totally a joy!

Ok enough said, here's my bake today.

Recipe from MyMindPatch
But i did it in a loaf form, cuz i went out for dinner. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment