Tuesday 4 January 2022

Herbal Chicken Soup

 


Using the Seah's Brand packet to cook this black chicken herbal soup. I have added red dates, scallops and goji berries to enhance the taste. Totally suits today's weather. *thumbs up*

Using the Ninja, i made this pot of gold within 20mins. 
Very useful to me, even though i'm a stay home mum, but i have a part time admin job to do. So i'm so i'm considered a WFH mum ya. Other than my admin duties, i still have to teach the kids school work, chase them to practise piano etc.. On top of all these, I have have to do housework, go marketing.. 

Seems like no difference from my previous full time working life, probably the pay cut ALOT only.. 


Tried the air crisp mode for beancurd skin with prawn paste, turns out perfectly crispy!



Kids' recess bento for tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment