Wednesday 9 August 2017

Emoji Chiffon 9"



Baked this 9" chiffon in a tube pan, needless to say. Tried to cover up the hole in the middle, however there is slight colour differentiation. Nevertheless, i tried my best, hope the birthday boy likes it. 

The mummy sent me a picture of her request above.
Using fondant seems very pretty, every part is so smooth. But honestly speaking, i'm not a fan of fondant. I rather have a chiffon designed cake as it is healthier.

Proceeded to do the planning on the parts to bake.

I don't deny baking chiffon is tough, and is really tough. Especially when you need to do such customised cake. It has to be naked looking (no browning) and planning (which part to bake + how much) in order to minimise wastage. Lastly is the cutting and assembly part. 

Happy Birthday, Leo!


Thanks mummy for sending me a picture of Leo with the cake:




No comments:

Post a Comment