Thursday 27 October 2016

Happy Birthday to Auntie Fion and Uncle Roy


Remember i made a Rainbow yesterday?
It's used here, haha. Actually i was trying to make Susanne's Lollipop but failed. Nevertheless, it came it super handy to cover the bad unmoulded top tier. =X opps. 

i'm still trying to figure our why my chiffons on matt tube pan always give me problem. Upper pink tier was baked using matt tube pan, size 15cm. It always give me a "spare tyre" Later on, i used shinny tube pan for my blue bottom tier, size 23cm, it gave me a "spare tyre" again. Then i realised, it could be the batter was filled too much. 

See the blue bottom tier, i shaved off the "spare tyre" and somewhat it looked like ocean feel. wahaha! some art.

Happy Family =)

so glad that it was well received.


No comments:

Post a Comment